Photo Contest 6
Last Year "Most Attractive Space" Winner - Chris Perryman
Last Year "Best Finish" Winner - Eric Hochevar
Last Year "Most Attractive Pool Surround" Winner - Matias Castillo
CCS is back with our 6th photo contest. Every year it has grown larger and we cannot wait to see all of the beautiful work our amazing customers have done this time around. Please upload 1 or 2 photos that capture your concrete creations at their best for a chance to win some really great prizes. Please see rules and entry form below.
- 1. Best Finish - From unique staining patterns to polished pieces that shine, select this category if you think your concrete is a work of art. This category will be judged solely on the aesthetic of the concrete with bonus points for creative or unique uses of products.
- 2. Most Attractive Space - No doubt your countertops are beautiful but how do they complement your kitchen, bath or bar? Select this category if your concrete countertops complete the look of the room. This category will look at the aesthetic of the space as a whole with bonus points for excellent photgraphy of the space.
- 3. Epoxy Countertops - We recently started selling products to create beautiful countertops using epoxy and pigments. Whether your counterotp is concrete, or the epoxy was poured over an existing surface, this category will recognize the most creative and aesthetically pleasing countertops created with epoxy products.
- 4. Most Attractive Pool Surround - We love seeing the incredible work people are doing using the Z Poolform System. This category will be judged on the aesthetics and craftsmanship of the coping, pool deck and hardscapes you have built. Select this category if you used the Z Poolform system.
- 5. Crowd Favorites - All submitted photos will be opened to a vote to find out whose work the masses like the best. (all photos eligible)
Rules and Judging
Please use our upload page to submit a single photo per category. You can submit to multiple categories but please make sure they are different photos (can be same countertop). Submissions will be accepted until end of day Friday, August 16, 2019 so make sure you take your time and get some great pictures. Next, voting for the Crowd Favorites category will be opened and last until Friday, August 30. The winners will be announced on Wednesday, September 4.
Judging will be based on quality and composition of photos as well as quality of work. Judging (excluding Crowd Favorites) will be done by the CCS Team. Only countertops (table tops, hearths, etc.) and pool coping that have used our products will be eligible for prizes.
There will be 3 places given for each category. All submissions will count as one entry into a raffle for a $250 Home Depot gift card (maximum 3 entries). Runners up in each category will receive a $50 store credit.
Counterform Categories (Best Finish, Most attractive Space, Crowd Favorites)
- 1st - $250 Home Depot Gift Card
- 2nd - $200 Store Credit
- 3rd - $100 Store Credit
- 1st - One Set of any Poolform Liner (8 pack) AND a Double Paddle Hand Held Mixer ($918 value)
- 2nd - Double Paddle Hand Held Mixer AND a Pro Finisher Pack (includes No-burn Chrome Finishing Trowel , Lexan Float , 16"x5" Gold Stainless FInishing Trowel and a 12"x4" Gold Stainless Pool Trowel ) ($409 value)
- 3rd - Pro Finisher Pack (includes No-burn Chrome Finishing Trowel , Lexan Float , 16"x5" Gold Stainless FInishing Trowel and a 12"x4" Gold Stainless Pool Trowel ) ($160 value)
Please read all rules above before entering. Good luck!
Submit Photos & View Entries Here
Legal Jargon & Fine Print
You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit - including ownership if applicable. By submitting a photo, you grant Concrete Countertop Solutions rights (as described below) to your photograph. You grant Concrete Countertop Solutions a royalty-free, nonexclusive right, in perpetuity, to:
- Use the photograph on the Internet as we deem fit.
- Use your photo in online, email, or print advertisements and marketing pieces.
- Use the photograph in commercial and non-commercial communications.
- Provide your photograph to other individuals and organizations for use in news stories, press releases, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, and the like.
- Keep the files provided, and to archive the images in electronic forms, so that your photos can be used in the future.
- Use the photo with or without citation.