Diamond sanding pads that will attach to just about any 5" - 8 hole palm sander. Lasts longer and cuts better than any other "sand paper" on the market. These are electro-plated diamond pads (not diamonds in resin) so they do not require the high RPMs like most diamond polishing pads. Not for polishing but will leave a smooth honed finish. Video below shows results.
Available in :
- 60 grit - aggregate exposure, removing large imperfections, rounding sharp edges and corners
- 120 grit - light aggregate exposure, removing minor imperfections, smoothing concrete
- 200 grit - honing and smoothing concrete
- Also availble in a 3 pack.
- Light to medium aggregate exposures
- Removing any rough areas and smoothing concrete
- Smoothing out impressions and imperfections left from troweling
- Removing any soft or spalling concrete left from over watering or a premature steel trowel finish
- Removing most topical sealers and coatings