Our 12" x 4" Gold Stainless Steel Pool Finishing Trowel was designed with the concrete finisher in mind. It is ideal for getting that sought after hard steel troweled finish. Gold Stainless is heat treated to fortify the steel blade so it will always stay flat and return to its original shape. The working surface on each trowel is precisely ground to give a truly "broken-in" blade ready for immediate use. The ergonomic grip was designed to keep your hand comfortable even on the largest jobs. A short shank makes this tool extra flexible. It is great for those curved pool walls or putting a burnished finish on a flat surface. The rounded corners make sure it will not dig in.
- Gold Stainless (Heat treated to fortify)
- Blade will always retain its flat shape
- Precision ground blade to give true "Broken-In" Feel
- Ergonomic grip for extreme comfort on all jobs
- Short shank provides extra felxibility
- Rounded corners means it wont dig in
If using the White Countertop Mix or attempting a burnished finish, it is highly recommended to use the Chrome Finishing Trowel instead as it will not discolor the concrete.